Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17.5. - It's a gadgets world

Customers, cases, nodding, smiling, arguing (straightly, yet politely).

"Yes but the presumption of innocence doesn't really help if you're image is spoiled. Just ask Strauss-Kahn. No, of course you didn't grab anyone's ass, your missing the point."

After the customer left, it was time for a tiny reward. I function in a simple power - trick and treat, delivery and reward. And today it was all about gadgets. Bless me, the new iPad owner. Yes, I'm still not sure how to download files but I can find my way from Financial Times to Bloomberg. God bless internet.

Alex texted. Asked if I could recommend him to the company. The company that I don't know but he thought that my name would to the trick. The company called back and asked if I personally recommend him and if I trust him. "I truly do," I nodded over the phone and no-one saw me blinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment